WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- Check your site’s technical health with over 120 checks and track your keyword performance in any device and location
- Get a structured list of SEO actions to boost your organic traffic
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver Optimizations with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Build a PPC campaign from scratch: create your ads, structure your Google Ads keyword list and compare the CPC across different areas
- Monetize your website by finding the most high-paying keywords and niches
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Draft, schedule, and post content across major social channels and analyze its performance
- Tweak your campaigns based on benchmarking data and increase your Facebook reach with boosting functionality
- Developing and maintaining the user interface.
- Implementing design on mobile websites.
- Managing software workflow.
- Following SEO best practices.
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability.
- Create easy flow of navigation for your application boosting functionality
Check Our General Questions
Yes we can, though we will need access to the control panel of the previous hosting in order to carry out this task
A lot of the content of a website needs updating, so we would need specific information for the particular area that needs updating
First we would need access to the website in order to determine the neccessary steps to take.